Accessed via cache: false
Your Findmypast family tree
Hit a sticking point? Don’t worry – it happens to the best of us. Here are some Findmypast family tree questions frequently asked by members new and old, along with some helpful answers and tips.
Your photo privacy
- What is the 'Share photos from deceased ancestors’ setting? Will my photos be visible?
- What happens if I share my deceased ancestors’ photos?
- What happens if a living person is included in a photo added to my deceased ancestor?
- I don’t want my deceased ancestors’ photos to ever be shareable. What should I do?
- When will photo sharing be available on Findmypast?