Skip to content
  • Start free trial
Accessed via cache: false
  1. Findmypast Help
  2. Subscriptions and payments
  3. Billing and payments

How do I get a refund from Findmypast?

We operate a 14-day cooling-off period on all purchases. You can claim a refund within 14 days of purchase, as long as you have not viewed any records during that time.

After the cooling-off period, we don’t issue partial refunds for the remaining time on a subscription that is no longer wanted. Instead, you should cancel auto-renew so your subscription won’t renew.

You can claim a refund by contacting our customer support team.

Was this article helpful?