- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Registers of the French Church of Portarlington 1694-1816
Another excellent resource for family historians with Huguenots in their family tree, the Registers of the French Church of Portarlington have just gone live on findmypast.ie. They feature over 1500 names from one of Europe’s most interesting Huguenot settlements. Beginning as a small settlement Portarlington grew to what was for all intents and purposes a French village in Ireland boasting sixteen schools and becoming a centre for education in Ireland.
So if you have any Blancs, Lalandes or Vignoles in your family tree try searching these records.
Previous: The Forums have arrived
Next: The Parish Registers of St. Patrick’s Cathedral Dublin