- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
New Huguenot Records
Very interesting addition today for those with Huguenot ancestry; The Registers of the French Non-Conformist Churches Dublin 1701-1831 containing 1500 names. The Huguenots were French protestants settled in Ireland by the British authorities when they were evicted from France and this is one of the few Huguenot parish registers for Ireland.
The time periods covered and the approximate numbers of records are:
Baptisms (1701-1731) - 580
Marriages (1702-1731) - 70
Deaths (1702-1731) - 225
Burials (1771-1831) – 375
Previous: Family History Events at National Heritage Week
Next: The Forums have arrived