- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Search millions of records and discover your ancestor’s famine story
We have launched our online memorial of The Great Irish Famine to coincide with the National Famine Commemoration 2013 taking place in Kilrush, Co. Clare this May.
This online assortment of records highlights the many aspects of Irish life that were affected during The Great Irish Famine (1846-1852).
You can search through a number of record categories including emigration, land and newspapers and piece together your own ancestor’s story during the period.
The online memory bank provides the opportunity for you to delve further into your own family history by searching through record sets from the time as well as fascinating stories covering different aspects of Irish life during the Famine.
Whether heroic or harrowing, your ancestor’s famine story is waiting to be discovered online now in our Famine Commemoration Collection
Previous: Findmypast Ireland turns two years old