- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Step back in time with Titanic Belfast this November
We are proud to be joining forces with Titanic Belfast this November for their Festival of Family and Friends.
The world’s largest Titanic visitor attraction, standing where the famous liner was built in Belfast, Northern Ireland, will host what promises to be an engaging and entertaining seven-day Gathering for people of all ages and cultures with a festival of lectures, dances, talk, story-telling, tours and family history research.
The Festival of Family and Friends will see experts from both findmypast.ie and the Public Records Office of Northern Ireland (PRONI) reside at Titanic Belfast to offer free family-tree and ancestry-tracing advice as well as talks on family history, Belfast, transformation, politics and industry.
You will be able to use findmypast.ie for free and search for your ancestors amongst our 70 million plus Irish family history records.
For all the details on Titanic Belfast’s Festival of Family and Friends visit www.titanicbelfast.com
Stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter and Google + for more information in the coming weeks
When: Monday 4 November - Sunday 10 November
Where: Titanic Belfast, 1 Olympic Way, Queen's Road, Titanic Quarter, Belfast, Northern Ireland BT3 9EP
Time: See www.titanicbelfast.com for full details
Previous: Make plans for Ireland's biggest family history event