- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Release of Freemen of Dublin City 1774-1824
Were any of the men in in your Irish family tree lucky enopugh to be be freemen of Dublin City? You can find out with the release of our newest Irish directory record set the Freemen of Dublin City 1774-1824.
The Freemen of Dublin City derives from a nineteenth century printer’s gallery which never reached publication. The list covers almost 6000 men admitted to the Freedom of the City of Dublin between 1774 and 1824. The list is predominately made up of tradesmen and craftsmen, including makers of furniture, silver and clocks but also includes masters of other branches of the fine and applied arts.
Previous: Release of Candian Emigration: Parliamentary Papers 1826
Next: Release of the Register of Queen's Colleges Ireland: 1849-1858