- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Release of Deserted Children Dublin 1850-1854
Today we release a harrowing record set, which may be useful to those of you who have orphans or adopted children in your Irish family tree, Deserted Children Dublin 1850-1854.
This small publication is taken from a Return made to the House of Commons in July 1854 and is a report on the all of the deserted children taken into the care of the Dublin Metropolitan Police Force in the years ending 30th June 1850 to 1854.
The Report on Deserted Children provides a unique snapshot into the social conditions of Dublin for a five-year period and provides a graphic picture as to the fate of deserted children in Dublin for the periods 1850-54.
More information on Deserted Children, Dublin
Previous: Release of the Register of Queen's Colleges Ireland: 1849-1858