- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Register of Derry Cathedral
10000 new BMD records released today to help you piece together your Irish family history. The Register of Derry Cathedral includes records of the baptisms, marriages and burials for the parish of Templemore, which included Derry City, from 1642 to 1703. The records were transcribed by the Parish Register Society of Dublin who published twelve volumes of parish registers, mostly from parishes in the vicinity of Dublin, between 1906 and 1915. These registers are will prove an extremely useful source for any researchers interested in the development of Derry city, the development of parish registration or regional demographic history during the latter half of the seventeenth century.
Previous: Launch of Burke's Landed Gentry