- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Farrar's Index to Irish marriages
Another 12000 marriage records are live from today. Farrar's Index to Irish Marriages 1771-1812 details all the marriage entries from Walker's Hibernian Magazine 1771-1812, the main Dublin journal for this period, covering a variety of topics from news and current affairs, to fashion and art. The publication is of exceptional genealogical value as it records the names, addresses and some occupations of the couples, and often the names and details of their parents (principally the fathers of the brides).
Previous: Sinn Féin Rebellion Handbook now online!