- High quality search
- Our global search has been developed to give you total control of your results in one page, from a town to the whole world.
- Buy credits or subscribe
- We have got you covered with our flexible range of packages and credit offers.
- Learning resources
- Our help documents will guide you through your research, giving you insights and techniques
- Innovative tools to assist you
- Our research tools will help you to define your research
Applications from Evicted Tenants
New today on findmypast.ie is 2500 records from the Estate Commissioners Offices, Applications from Evicted Tenants (1907). These records provide a very rare insight into eviction by listing applications from evicted tenants from some of the most impoverished areas of Ireland, with extensive information about their circumstances.
In each instance the Reports provide the following details on each application made to the Estate Commissioners: The Registered Application number; the applicant's name and address; the name of the estate from which he or she was evicted; the townland address of the evictee; the extent of the evictee's former landholding in acres; the rent per annum paid by the tenant prior to eviction; the name of the occupier at the time of the application to the Commissioners; the circumstances of the applicant and additional observations.
Previous: Release of the Alumni Dublinenses records